Models 1 curve campaign, Vogue Italia, GQ UK, Space NK Apothecary, Eve Lom Skin Care, By Terry Cosmetics, Lipstick Queen Cosmetics, The Brand New Heavies, New , I-D Magazine, ASOS Marketplace, Dazed & Confused Magazine,, Thirty7 Productions, Oliver Stephens Hair Salon, Models 1 Agency, Nevs Model Agency, Milk Management Model Agency, IMG model Agency, Numen Records, QVC and many more..
- Commercial and Advertising Photography
- Models & Artists Portfolios
- Beauty Photography
- Editorial Photography
- Retouching and Air-brushing (including body improvement and skin smoothing affects)
- To book a shoot please email me with a detailed description of the job and I will reply with my rates and availability.
- A 30% surety payment is required in advance. This is a non refundable retainer. Clients can pay via cash, bank transfer or paypal (add 4% for paypal).
- 48 hours notice must be given if a client wishes to rescheduled the session.
- Any outstanding balance must be settle on the day of the shoot.
- Clients will be provided with a contact sheet via email (these are not to be uploaded on any social networking site) Once the selection has been made images will be retouched within 5 - 21 days. A fast track service is available, if the client wishes to receive the retouched images within 48 hours, a further £50 will then be charged to the invoice.
- Clients must specify all retouching requirements as some ‘special effects’ editing may add extra cost to invoice.
- The retouched images will be sent via Wetransfer. If the client requires a CD of the Retouched images a further £30 will be charged to the invoice.
- Under English law copyright for the photos always remains with the photographer (see Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988). If the client wishes to use the images commercially this must be stated prior to the shoot (see section 1) or contact the photographer hereafter to negotiate the licensing.
- If the images have been used for publication the photographer has the right to be identified and credited set out in Sections 77-79 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
- If the client intends to manipulate the images in any way they must have the photographers written consent.
- Clients will have exclusive use of the images as set out in the time framed agreed in the licensing agreement, images will not be given to any third parties without said permission of the client, however the photographer retains the right to use the images for the purposes of advertising and promotion of their own work.
Michelle George photography